$1k buy-in – it is not for the fainthearted!
5 hours to battle your way to victory
The Cage is a multi-table time-based cash game with a $1,000+50 buy-in (satellites for $55 are available). The tournament ends as soon as the clock hits 5 hours of play, regardless of how many players are left standing.
The event will occur weekly, starting from October 28th 2017.
The Cage Highlights
- 5-hour cash game with multi-table tournament format
- The Cage ends when the time is up, regardless of how many players are left standing
- 6-max tables
- Starting stack of 1,000
- Chips have a real dollar value
- At the end of the tournament, your chip stack is converted to real cash and loaded into your account
The Cage is split into five 55-minute levels, with each getting more intense. Here’s the breakdown of how the blinds increase throughout the event:
- Level 1 with $5 / $10 blinds and $1 antes
- Level 2 with $8 / $16 blinds and $1 antes
- Level 3 with $10 / $20 blinds and $2 antes
- Level 4 with $15 / $30 blinds and $3 antes
- Level 5 with $25 / $50 blinds and $5 antes
||The Cage – The Beast
||15 Seats GTD to The Cage
||The Cage – Sit & Crush
||5 Seats GTD to The Cage
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets for a tournament won in satellites cannot be transferred and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Players who have won a tournament ticket cannot register for it.
- Players who paid buy-in for the tournament and then won the satellite can take their cash and use the winnings to play in the “Cell”.