King Enterprises N.V. (hereafter “PokerKing”, “we” or us”) is the owner and operator of the website located at www.pokerking.com (the “Site”). We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information collected by us in order to allow the member (“you”) to access the online poker facilities made available via the Site.We endeavor to safeguard all information processed by our systems through the use of bespoke, top class software and hardware architecture and by implementing a range of Techniques, methods and procedures.
- What information is collected and for what purpose
- Limits of Confidentiality
- Who receives your information?
- Your rights in relation to your information
- Who are we?
2. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
As part of the registration process on the Site, and to allow us to provide services to you, we require that you provide us with certain personal information, including your name, postal address, e-mail address and password. We also require that you certify that you are at least 18 years old or have full, legal authority to access the Service, as applicable in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
We may also use your information to verify your credentials with third parties, including financial institutions, identification verification agencies and credit reference agencies for the purposes of providing you with the Services.
We, members of our group, our affiliates and third parties providing services on our behalf will use your personal information for various purposes. These include:
- to confirm financial transactions;
- to provide services to you;
- identification and vetting purposes;
- statistical analysis and research;
- research and development;
- marketing, market research and customer profiling;
- data analysis;
- to comply with licensing and regulatory requirements; and
- to analyze your credit risk.
We may disclose your personal information:
- if required to do so by law or by regulatory authority;
- if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary:
- to comply with any law or legal process served on us;
- to protect and defend our rights or property;
- to any regulatory body or licensing body or authority;
- to third parties for the purposes of settling or making payments in connection with any wager;
- to any payment management [or debt collection] company engaged by us to handle payment and collection processes to and from Users;
- to third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf;
- to any third party that purchases us or our business or any part of us or our business;
- to credit reference agencies as described in the circumstances described below in this Section 2;
- with your consent;
- for the purposes of disaster recovery;
- or as set out in Section 5 below.
We and other members of our corporate group may occasionally send you information regarding news, events or new services or contact you with the purpose of providing customer support services. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you can opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter.
Where you fail to reimburse us for any charge-backs, refusals or reversals of deposits you make, we may give details of your accounts and how you manage them to Credit Reference Agencies (CRA). The CRA will record the outstanding debt. This information may be supplied to other organizations. Please be advised that all records will remain on the CRA file for 6 years after the date of the charge-back, refusal or reversal of payment. The information will be used by the CRA to prevent crime, fraud, money laundering, to verify your identity if you, your partner, other members of your household, your business or financial associates apply for other facilities, to monitor the operation of accounts you may hold, to assist in making decisions on applications for credit-related or other facilities, to trace your whereabouts, to recover debts that you owe and/or for statistical analysis and system testing purposes.
Your personal information may be processed by us, other members or our group, our affiliates, our agents and any third parties who provide services to us.
We will only use your first and/or last name in publicity materials with your consent.
The name you register with us must be your own, legal name. It is also important that you submit valid account information, as this will be used to validate financial transactions and for other purposes (as aforementioned).
Additionally, you are obliged to advise us immediately of any relevant changes to your personal information. You can edit certain account details at any time by selecting an account option in the downloaded software
and submitting your updated information or you can send us an e-mail about the update from your e-mail address that you have provided at registration.
By using the Site, users agree that PokerKing may publish on the PokerKing website and its associated websites, including but no limited to the PokerKing Poker Client, your Account Username and associated balances, Holdem Ranking, and Tournament Ranking.
3. DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL PROCESSING
When making a deposit, you will need to provide deposit method information (for example: your credit card number). This information, along with your other personal information, could be used by us to clear any further financial transactions executed by you on the Services. You are required to advise us immediately of any relevant changes to your personal information.
Your Login information is confidential and you are obliged to keep your Login information secret at all times and to use your best efforts to protect its secrecy and confidentiality. Please note that, in using our Services, your PokerKing User ID will also be used to identify you and will be displayed to other members and Site users. If you do not agree to this, you must not use the Services which allow other members and Site users to view your User ID.
5. LIMITS OF CONFIDENTIALITY
Legally Required Disclosures:
Due to the legal, regulatory and judiciary environment in which we operate; PokerKing may be required, under certain circumstances, to disclose personally identifiable information about our users and we may not be permitted to inform you that we have done so.
We will use reasonable endeavors to limit such disclosure to the following:
- where PokerKing believes in good faith that it is required to do so in response to a subpoena, warrant or other legal process; or
- where reasonably necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities to preserve and/or enforce PokerKing’ rights.
Further, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your User ID, name, street address, city, state, post code, country, phone number, e-mail, and company information plus details of financial institutions used to deposit and cash-out to third party agents of PokerKing or official government bodies as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity or any activity that may expose us to legal liability.
6. WHO RECEIVES YOUR INFORMATION?
All recipients of your personal information are bound by applicable data protection laws to ensure that your personal information remains confidential and is handled according to the same regulations by which we are bound.
7. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. You can write to us at any time to review, change, obtain a copy of your information or have your details altered or corrected. Be advised that, in this event, we may require evidence of your identity.
In order to contact us regarding your information please e-mail [email protected]. We may, in certain circumstances, impose a small charge to cover the cost of administration relating to any request made by you.
We may send you a temporary cookie when you visit the Site. A cookie is a text-only string of information that we place in your computer’s cookie file so that we can remember who you are when you revisit the Site. We may use the data generated from cookies to compile statistical data on your use of our Site. You are not obliged to accept the cookie from us and you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please see www.cookiecentral.com/faq if you require any further information about the placing, use or deletion of cookies.
9. WHO ARE WE?
King Enterprises N.V.
Plaza P.L. Brion Unit 4