Getting a Bonus
We like seeing you win, so we regularly offer bonuses to help you build your bankroll faster. With our First Deposit Bonus, you can get extra bonus funds to play with when signing up. And with our Reload Bonuses, you can take advantage of bankroll boosting offers for your loyalty.
Bonuses aren’t upfront cash. But they’re easily released to your cash account as you generate enough points for playing real money poker.
Releasing Bonuses at Poker King
We have made releasing your deposit bonus at Poker King easier than ever before. Read on to find how to manage your bonus, how to earn your bonus, and how to convert it to real money at any time.
You’ll now be able to earn a bonus when you:
- Make a deposit
- Enter a bonus code into the bonus code redemption field (Bonus Section in the Cashier)
And that’s just the beginning. Our bonus system at Poker King makes tracking and redeeming your bonuses incredibly easy.
Managing your bonus
Bonuses are managed from the Bonus section of the Rewards tab inside the Poker King client. You’ll be able to see the expiration date, amount released, and amount pending for every single bonus you’ve activated.
To enable or disable a bonus, just check or uncheck the Enable check box on the bonus page.
Choosing your bonus
In Poker King it’s possible that you’ll have more than one bonus code tied to your account. Our bonus program is built around you, so you get to choose which bonus you’d like to work toward releasing first. Just click on the one you want to release and then draft it to the first position by playing ring games or tournaments.
Your bonus will update every time you leave the table.
Earning Benefit Points
You will earn 5.5 SP for each $1 USD paid in tournament fees. For example, let’s say you are playing an online poker tournament that has a $20+2 buy-in. $20 goes to the prize pool and $2 is the entry fee (for tournaments, we only look at the fee associated with the buy-in).
In this example, you are awarded 5.5 SP for every $1 in fees paid, so for $2 entry fee you will earn 11 SP ($2 x 5.5 = 11 SP). What if the buy-in is less than $1? Don’t worry. You will earn fractional SP, too.
In cash games
As we use the Weighted Contributed Rake methodology to calculate your points, you will earn Benefit Points for playing (contributing), but also for how much (weighted) you contribute to the pot on each hand.
Benefit Points are awarded at a rate of 5.5 SP for each $1 in rake generated.
Tracking Your Bonuses
We’ve made it easy to see which bonuses are available to you and the status of each bonus you’ve already opted into.
Under the Active Bonuses tab, you’ll see two sections:
- Queue: bonuses that are available and haven’t expired yet.
- In Progress: bonuses that you’ve already taken advantage of and are working towards completing.
To review bonuses that are no longer available, click Previous Bonuses
Accepting or Canceling Bonuses
See a bonus in the Queue you want to participate in? Just click the green arrow and it’ll move to the In Progress tab.
Alternatively, if you change your mind and want to stop working toward a bonus, just click the red arrow next to the bonus under In Progress and it’ll move back to the Queue.
Redeeming your cash
Once you have earned the required number of Points(SP) to release your bonus, you will be able to hit the “Redeem” button. As soon as you click it, the bonus will be automatically added to your real money balance, tourney bucks or sports freeplay balance.
What are Happy Hours?
- Players will earn 5.5 Award Points for each $1 USD paid in tournament fees and 5.5 Award Points for each $1 in rake generated at cash tables. The Happy Hour multiplier will increase the Award Points according to the promotion (they can be doubled, tripled, etc.)
- The days and hours when the Happy Hours will run will be announced before they happen.
- The Happy Hours will be associated to a specific bonus. To take advantage of Happy Hours, players must have a specific bonus active in order to qualify.
- Points cannot be transferred to another player.
- Extra points earned cannot be transferred to another bonus.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Promotion at any time.