Never reveal your PokerKing.com password to anyone! We will never request disclosure of your password, neither will anyone affiliated with us.
The only situation in which you should ever need to enter your PokerKing.com password is when logging on to PokerKing.com.
Password protection is your responsibility and helps to ensure secure online poker management.
We strongly recommend that – due to the financial nature of your interaction with PokerKing.com – you ensure the same safeguards are in place as with an online banking facility.
PokerKing.com does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the mismanagement of account-related details and we will not be able to issue the refund of any money taken fraudulently from an account.
Bear in mind that this means that if you leave your account logged in, or write the password down on a piece of paper next to your computer, or use an easy-to-guess password, you are putting your money at risk.
Guidelines to help ensure the safety of your password:
- Don't write your password down where somebody can find it.
- Don't make your password something obvious that will be easy to guess.
- Don't use your name, your birth date, or any other simple phrase.
- Do change your password often.
- Don't stay logged in if others can access your computer.
- Don't use the "Remember Password" option in the login screen if others can access your computer. This is particularly important in offices and communal areas.
- Don't fall prey to scams where a third party may want to access your account. If an offer sounds too good to be true, it probably is.