PokerKing is proud to offer CAP Games. CAP games limit the amount which each player can bet per hand regardless of the betting round. CAP games are available only to pot and no limit Hold’em ring games. If you're unfamiliar with CAP tables, they use a simple governor that places a limit on how much each player can wager over the course of a single hand. When this limit has been reached the player is considered to be all-in for the remainder of the hand. The CAP will always remain the same for each hand, and always the same for each player at the table.
- No Limit and Pot Limit games which are configured as CAP games will be displayed in the main lobby as "CAP (X) NL" for No Limit games and "CAP (X) PL" for Pot Limit games, where 'X' will be the configured CAP amount for the respective table with currency sign, if the table is real money.
- The CAP amount will be shown for CAP games with currency sign and the word "CAP" in the title of the table window. The new text will be positioned between the name of the table and the betting type.Example:Magnetite (JP) - 3 - No Limit - $0.25/$0.50 Hold'em, (BadBeat) Money in play: $0If CAP configuration is applied, the name of the table will be displayed as follows:Magnetite (JP) - 3 - CAP $60 No Limit - $0.25/$0.50 Hold'em, (BadBeat) Money in play: $0
- For No Limit games, the button "All-in" on the betting slider bar will be renamed to "CAP", if the player's money on the table exceeds the CAP amount.
- For Pot Limit games, the button "Pot" on the betting slider bar will be renamed to "CAP" in case the pot amount is more than the configured CAP amount for the table.
a) If the amount of the pot is less than the specified CAP amount the following two options are available:
If the money of the player is equal or less than the pot, the text will show "All-In"
If the money of the player is higher than the pot, the text will show "Pot"
b) If the pot amount exceeds the specified CAP amount, the following two options are available:
If the money of the player is less than the specified CAP amount, the text will show "All-In"
If the money of the player is equal or more than the specified CAP amount, the text will show "CAP"
- The client will visualize the new action as "CAP X", where X is the specified CAP amount with currency sign, if the table is real money. New action sign will also be displayed for players that perform the new CAP action.
- The new action will also be displayed in the chat window.
PlayerName caps (X)
Where X is the amount displayed with the currency sign, in case when the table is a real money one.
- The remaining cap amount will be visualized on the tables, labeled: "Cap: (X)", where X is the remaining amount with currency sign, if the table is real money. The location of the visualization will be at the bottom right corner. The image with CAP amount remaining will be shown when player is participating in the hand.If all-in or fold action is performed, the remaining cap amount will be hidden. When the CAP is reached, the information will stay and will display zero.
- The hand history will also indicate when a player used the new action in both Back Office Hand history and the poker client's Instant Hand History.
The new action will be listed in the following format:
Player PlayerName caps (X) (where X is the amount).
The new CAP tables are part of PokerKing's latest software update. New players will receive the update the next time they download the software. New players can download the online poker software by clicking here.